What can we expect form our Christmas ttavles this year and what is the best things to puton them? It’s the one meal that everyone looks forward to and has all the family members gathered around it to celebrate. It’s the one time the tabel gets a bit a spruce to. So if you live in a mansion, an apartment or a Park Homes Gloucestershire home and have a Park Home Life this ideas will help it go great.
- A nice bit of cloth. There are plenty of festive table clothes out there to chose from. It really sets the scene and get everyone in the mood.
- The “posh glasses” even if your just having a bit of Fruit juice or a classic Chateauneuf Du Pape with you meal don’t shirk on the glasses. Remember it’s rounded for flat drinks and a flute for something fizzy, alcoholic or not.
- Crackers. How can you not have some crackers on the table at Christmas. The paper crown, a bit slipped down by 4pm is one of the most iconic elements of Chritmas day and the dinner.
- A centre piece. If our North American cousins can do it then why can’t we? It can be as elaborate or as simple as you like. A nativity scene is traditional but a candle, unlit, with some pine cones and tinsel and holly can be just as effective.
- Chair covers. There are plenty of novelty cair covers out there. They can make the chair look like an elf, a fireplace with stockings or the Father Christmas’s outfit.
Whatever you go for it’s bound to be a good time.