If you spend many hours a day in the office sitting at your computer, you must fight sedentary lifestyle by doing sports and betting on healthy eating. We recommend a series of healthy foods and snacks that you can take with you.
More than ever, in the 21st century, the population is concerned about the quality of their food, the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and the ways to promote health in companies through different initiatives such as workplace wellness programs, sports in increasingly green and sustainable work or offices. Therefore, resorting to industrial pastries, a bag of chips or a sugary soft drink every time you are hungry in the office is not a good idea at all.
Since “we are what we eat”, incorporating foods and snacks and healthy ingredients into your office life is essential. And not only for weight, health or disease prevention, but also in terms of productivity, motivation, energy and good performance when it comes to performing your daily functions fluently. Write down these appetizing healthy foods and snacks and feel energetic and with great performance, alleviating your appetite throughout the long working day.
12 healthy snacks to take at the office
1) Dark chocolate: In moderation, its consumption is highly recommended, since it contains numerous antioxidants that reduce blood pressure and delay cellular aging. You will enjoy its delicious flavor and you will feel full of energy.
2) Walnuts: This dried fruit is a highly healthy quick snack, as are almonds, peanuts, or hazelnuts. They will help you prevent cardiovascular disease.
3) Red fruits: Rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they are low in calories, as well as a light, rich snack that is easy to transport.
4) Protein Bars: If you’re tired and sleepy and don’t have other healthy eating options on hand, you can go for a protein bar. It will control your drowsiness, satiate your sugar craving and increase your energy level.
5) Citrus: Having a snack or mid-morning drink at the office, an orange or a tangerine will provide essential nutrients such as vitamin C, essential to stimulate the immune system. They are also an excellent source of fiber that controls your weight and provides you energy thanks to the presence of natural sugar.
6) Whole wheat bread: With olive oil, it can be a delicious snack rich in fiber, satiating and that controls your digestion.
7) Kiwi: In the form of a smoothie, added to a salad or alone, it is fantastic to avoid the sensation of sleep. Kiwi is packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin K, antioxidants, and is also a good source of fiber. It not only keeps you active but also reduces stress caused by the accumulation of toxins and stimulants in the body.
8) Yogurt: This dairy is rich in calcium, protein, vitamins and complex carbohydrates. It is easy to digest and improves your immune system, keeping your energy levels high. You can incorporate dried or red fruits.
9) Green tea: Contains antioxidants that help you stay young, in addition to providing you with a lot of energy. Contains less caffeine than coffee.
10) Avocado: You can spread this delicious fruit on toast, eat it alone or prepare a sandwich. Contains a number of nutrients such as vitamins C, B and D, beta-carotene and healthy fats, strengthening your heart and immune system, preventing degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and helping you absorb nutrients.
11) Eggs: This protein-rich superfood will add an important nutritional boost to your daily routine. If you consume them at breakfast, your body will release energy slowly throughout the day, avoiding laziness and unproductivity.
12) Wholemeal or oatmeal cookies: They provide you with a high dose of energy mid-morning as well as high fiber content and are recommended because they are not just flour. In addition, they do not usually exceed 150 calories.
You may also like http://decoracaos.com/