Decorating the walls of your house can be a fun, simple, economical and original task. You should not spend a fortune, you’ll see, and you ‘ll have a magical place that changes the aesthetics of an entire environment.
We will leave aside the classic paintings in golden baroque frames, and we will give you the 7 best ideas to decorate the walls that no one told you about.
Here we write 7 ways to decorate the walls
You can get them in different sizes and shapes. Always according to your taste. You will simply have to choose the ones you like and follow these steps:
- Choose a wall, because if you do it over several you will see it very loaded.
- Put glue or cement.
- You must take into account, more than anything, to do it in parts.
- Placing them and letting them dry.
- You may need to cut or sand at the ends.
- Leave it in a rustic way.
Visit this article: 5 Tips for a natural healthy garden
2. Photographs with lights
It is a decoration that is fashionable and is spectacular in dark corners of the house. It illuminates them and gives them transcendence.
The best thing is that you choose the photographs of your loved ones, your moments or the places you met. The theme can be as wide as your imagination.
- Black and white photographs, of different sizes.
- Brooches hang wooden clothes.
- Rustic string
- Dry leaves.
- First of all, you choose the wall where you would like to place each photograph.
- You put a nail on one end of the wall above, from where you want your decoration to start.
- Then you are going to tie the string to that nail.
- You keep nailing on the opposite side and lower.
- You are tying the string to the nails.
- In the string and the way you prefer you put the photographs with wooden pins.
- Finally, add the lights and dry leaves to give the final touch.
3. Wooden Cubes
It is a good way to give the wall a third dimension. Dare to move on to another way of decorating. You can vary in sizes, colors, distribution. Ideas for decorating with cubes:
- All the same, size painted white
- In different shapes and sizes and painted in strong and different colors.
- Colorful vintage and with antique objects inside.
- Side by side brown or white and with books.
- Pink or light blue and with toys for the children’s room.
4. Vertical garden
It is called vertical garden when you have a wall to decorate with plants. They are special for interiors of urban places with a lack of green.
- They absorb the polluting particles from the environment.
- They provide more biodiversity.
- In summer the ambient temperature drops a couple of degrees.
- They produce well-being
- You enjoy the time you fix it.
- On cupboard shelves. You can place one below the other and have your mini garden.
- In small pots that you can place, randomly.
- You can place vines plates.
5. Adhesive tapes
You can find ribbons on the market that do not damage the wall since its composition is completely natural. They come in different colors and with different figures. You can choose different designs:
- Horizontal stripes. They can occupy the whole of the wall or apart.
- Geometric designs. For example triangles or diamonds.
- Shape figures, numbers or symbols.
6. Designs with stencil
Using stencil is a craft technique through which we use a template. There are very nice designs. You probably do not use a whole wall. You can do it however you want.
- 1 pair of scissors
- The design on paper.
- Acetate or radiographic plates.
- Small roll for painting or brushes.
- First, you will print or trace your design on paper.
- Then you put it on the acetate or the radiographic plate. The variety of shapes, shapes, and colors are endless.
- Cut with scissors.
- You put it on the wall and fasten it with ribbons.
- Paint either with a brush or with a roller.
- Finally, you remove the stencil.
They are holes that are made to decorate the walls. They have become a very fashionable alternative. It can be one or several symmetrically. As a result, we remove monotony from the smooth wall.
- You probably need help to make the holes. But, finally, you can give it the final touch.
- You can leave it from the same material on the wall or change it.
- You can also put wood in the frames.
- Ornaments, books, portraits are placed. Whatever you wish.
- It is very good when you put lighting.
It should be noted that a single wall can change, not only the visibility of your home but also your mood, your health, and your well-being. Go ahead to carry out the crafts and get the most out of your spaces.
We also recommend you to visit this article: http://www.hayzedmagazine.com/discover-everything-minimalist-lifestyle/