Bang & Olufsen is specialized in hi-fi and high-end video. And it has specialized in a simple design and futuristic lines that leaves no one indifferent. Although unite excellence both in sound and appearance is not easy, the Danish company seems to have found the right key, offering both good audiovisual products such as televisions, telephones, speakers and audio systems to car design and own personality.
We have been lucky enough to try one of the latest additions to the brand. The BeoSound 1 of Bang & Olufsen is a beautiful sound system with Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth and will fit in any room of the house due to its metallic appearance, offering 360 – degree sound and good work of the brand.
BeoSound 1 Bang & Olufsen, specifications
- Dimensions: 16.2 x 32.7 cm (width, height)
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Wireless networks Wi-Fi / WLAN 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Frequency range: 35 – 24.300 Hz
- Li-ion rechargeable battery with 4 or 16 hours of battery life depending on the listening volume.
- Amplifiers: 1 x 40 watt class D for main speaker, 1 x 20 watt class D for serious
- Speakers: 1 x 1 ½ “Main, 1 x 4” woofer
- Audio formats supported MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and up to 192 kHz 24 bit. WMA lossless unsupported.
- Streaming formats: Apple AirPlay, Google Cast, Bluetooth audio streaming, DLNA – DMR, Spotify Connect, qplay 2.0 (China).
- Integrated music services Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn Internet radio, QQ Music (China).